Lily Lolo Lemon Drop Pressed Corrector
Lily Lolo Lemon Drop Pressed Corrector from London ( Yellow, colour corrector ) makes eyes pop, concealing dark circles for a brighter look and suitable for skin conditions including rosacea and acne. Award Winning Lily Lolo Pressed Corrector is perfect, sure can work wonders on those skin issues you would rather not show. Available in two undetectable shades for targeted complexion correction.
Gluten free, vegan friendly, GMO free.
The yellow pigment in Lemon Drop makes eyes pop, concealing dark circles for a brighter look
- Gentle formulation won’t clog pores
- Helps irritated skin breathe and heal
- Contains antibacterial jojoba seed oil
- Suitable for skin conditions including rosacea and acne
- Sleek mirrored compact for easy application
Ingredients: Gluten free, vegan friendly, GMO free, MICA, ZINC OXIDE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE)]. 4g jar.
Nobody is perfect, but our incredible Pressed Correctors sure can work wonders on those skin issues you would rather not show. Available in two undetectable shades for targeted complexion correction.
How to apply pressed corrector?
Never apply corrector over the top of your mineral foundation as it alters the makeup base and your skin colour will look off balance. Remember, correctors neutralise the affected areas to blend in with your skin tone which makes your foundation appear fresher, leaving you with naturally beautiful looking skin.
Step 1) Using your Concealer Brush swirl the brush into the product and lightly tap off excess
Step 2) Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in small, circular, buffing motions; continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved
Lily Lolo Recent Highlights:
- Lily Lolo is the Original Healthy Natural Makeup from Europe
- Recently Featured In Vogue, ELLE, Cosmo, You, and Marie Claire
- Lily Lolo Foundation was the Beauty Editors #1 Pick of ELLE Magazine
- Winner of the Green Beauty Bible Award